5 Ways Our Hands On Approach is Better
At Complete Appliance Repair and Service we have a unique dental assisting program that is designed to help each and every one of our dental assisting students succeed. We are also the premier dental assisting school in Utah because we produce dental assistants who are ready for the workforce as immediate assets to any dental office. Why are we better? What makes us different? It’s our hands-on approach.
Our 10-week dental assisting program is unique because it provides our students with experience right from the beginning. The hands-on approach has been proven in every field to be more effective, and today we’ll tell you why our hands-on approach is better.
- Deeper Learning. Learning by doing is simply a more deep and lasting form of learning. Our students can absorb and understand the information much better by watching and doing than by listening and reading. They just understand better when they understand theory along with practice.
- Better Questions. In a hands-on environment, students are better able to ask questions and receive timely answers. A classroom lecture can stunt questioning, but hands-on experiences allow students to ask real, immediate questions in a friendly and open setting.
- Interest. We hold our students’ interest with our hands-on approach, meaning every minute spent at school is useful and interesting. They are learning constantly, which makes our 10-week program value for them and an asset for dental offices who need dental assistants who have been adequately trained.
- All Can Succeed. Some students fail in a traditional classroom environment because they struggle with reading and writing. Instead, the hands-on environment appeals to learners of all styles because we integrate kinesthetic and emotional learning as well. We have successfully trained those who struggle with English as a second language, students who have failed in traditional educational settings, and those who just don’t like to read and write everything.
- Fast Entry. The hands-on dental assisting training is the critical reason for our students entering the workforce flawlessly. They have already been practicing good dental standard techniques in their program so they are ready to jump in and help in a new dental office. They are ready.
If you think you might thrive in a hands-on dental assisting program, it’s time to consider Dental Fundamentals School of Dental Assisting in Salt Lake City Utah for your next career move.